Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Easter Mantel & Living Room 2016

Hello everyone! 
I'm going to share my mantel & living room all decked out for Easter, 
but first to my fellow Downton Abbey fans.... 

How wonderful was that series finale? 

I'm so sad to see it go, 
but I'm glad they let it go out on a happy, warm & fuzzy note!
I loved it!

♥♥♥

I think this is the first time I'm posted something
for Easter or even Spring for that matter, 
where there's actually no snow on the ground.
We've had a very mild Winter this year.  

Here's my very simple Easter mantel:


Everything I used was stuff I already had, 
with the exception of the pink flowers.  


I kept all accents to Spring-y pastel colors.


My coffee table vignette:


Ok, I seriously have an obsession with these birds from Target!
I have a few for Winter,  I have one lone Fall one,
and when my sister spotted the Spring ones,
she texted me & I nearly lost my head!  


Book shelves:



It's always a pleasure to share with all of you.
Thanks for stopping by!


 
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

13 comments:

  1. I love all the pastel softness, and those wee birds are so cute! I have a bit of spring on my mantel and we have also had a very mild winter. Looking forward to spring and getting the dreary landscape to brighten up ! Have a great day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, it's all so pretty and fresh. Where in Target do you find those adorable birds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so cute! I love the pastels you used and those new chicks are the cutest! I adore those cute eggs in the bowl. We're melting down like crazy here and the snow is just about gone. It's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, from a fellow Downton Abby fan...I hate that it is over! I loved that show. Your living room and Easter decor is fabulous, love how your pillows now pop and go so well with your bunnies!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Pastely perfect in fact!! Downton ended well didn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo pretty! I love your coffee table vignette.xxx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always a pleasure to enjoy your Home and Decor.
    Happy Easter!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fresh and pretty!
    Working towards to getting my stuff out.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ❤️❤️❤️Everything is so springy and cute! Love it all Gina. Hope you are doing well my sweet friend.

    Hugs❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gina,
    Spring has Sprung at Random Thoughts, dear friend!
    I am totally, smitten with your birds!
    Lovely little trayscape!
    I adore the soft pastel hues within your living room and mantle!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy you posted for Spring and Easter Gina! I love seeing all your décor! Your home always brings a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mantel and living room look so pretty all decked out for spring. Pastel colors always make me happy.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram