Monday, August 3, 2009

Dusting off the old blog...

I realize I've been MIA for quite some time. Honestly, I thought of taking the whole blog down. I'd lost interest and really didn't want to bother blogging my mundane thoughts anymore. Ok, ok, I really thought, hell, is anyone reading my mundane thoughts? I decided that I'd give it one more shot. So here goes.
Alot has happened since my last post. Let's see what's been going on for the last 6 months:
Olivia got braces

She had an awesome Twilight inspired 11th birthday party

We finally made it to DisneyWorld

Johnny took his First Holy Communion

Olivia graduated from 5th grade & is headed to junior high in September. EEK!

That's just a bit of what's been going on around here. Believe me, it hasn't all been wine and roses. My mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly in February and I can't tell you what a shock that was for us. But other than that, we've been surviving 2009 pretty well.
I'm going to try to catch up with all of your blogs within the next couple of days. Have a wonderful week!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I was getting ready to call the police!!
    Wow, so much has happened in the past six months! I am so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law.
    Love the new blog! So happy to see you back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering where you were. SO glad to see you posting again and I totally read your blog!! So sorry for the loss of your MIL. ((((BIG HUGS))) to all of you.
    I am so happy to read that you've had lots of wonderful things happening too. We are going to Disney for the first time ever in late August. Your pictures made me more excited!!
    Glad you're back and keep posting girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, cute pictures! Glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram