Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hot and humid lazy day

Not much going on here. It's a little hot and humid today, I really hate it when it's humid. Geez, my blog posts are becoming so boring lately!
My niece is playing nicely with my kiddos, they're all occupied, there's a big Scooby Doo fest on Cartoon Network. Let's see how long that can hold their attention. Dh is getting ready for work, which leaves me ready for some scrapping time! I scrapped for awhile last night and I'm really enjoying it again. See?

I really need to get some photos downloaded and prints ordered for future scrapping. I better get to that now! Have a good week! This is my last full week of summer vacation and it's action packed.
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

1 comment:

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram