Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A good day

Yesterday was a good day, a special day. You know, one of those days that make you wish that everyday could be like it. But then again, if everyday was like it, it wouldn't be special anymore. (Didya get that? LOL)
We started out the day by going to breakfast.
Then we did a little shopping.
Then we bought this:

A 2008 Mercury Milan. This car has all those features that make you talk to your car...like "call John on cell" and "play artist Alicia Keys"...stuff that is way advanced for me, yet really cool at the same time. Now at least when someone catches me talking to myself (which always happens) I can always lie and say I'm just talking to the car!
Then we hung out for awhile.
Then we went out to dinner.
Then we ended the day at my sister's house with all my family.
See? A good day!
I hope all of you had a good day too.
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

1 comment:

  1. ohh those cars are just yummy! congrats on your new baby! (and it's even ok if you answer yourself, i won't tell anyone!)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram