Monday, April 23, 2007

7 things

I was tagged by JenCoen so here's the deal:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.

I'm not that interesting, so I'll really have to scrape here. LOL

1. I'm a cleaning/organizing freak. There's a place for everything & everything in its place. I want towels folded nicely & all facing the same way in the closet, pillows on the couch set just so, and no "stuff" hanging around the house!
2. I love to cook & bake. I read cookbooks diligently, like most would read a novel.
3. I have anxiety/panic attacks. I sometimes think I'm having a heart attack & have even had to go to the ER to be checked because I was certain it was a heart attack! Sick, I know.
4. I love to write. My scrapbook layouts are often heavily journaled. I sometimes feel that I missed my calling in life and that I should have been a writer.
5. I adore my ipod. How did I ever live without this thing?
6. I am always thinking about diets, eating healthier, and exercising. I need to shed some pounds and these things are constantly on my mind because of it. I really need to stop thinking about them and actually take action!
7. I married my high school sweetheart.

There you have it! 7 random facts about me! Now I have to list the 7 people that I'm going to tag: Susan, Janie, Nicole, Monica, Ash, Denise....HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!! I just realized that all my scrappy friends have already been tagged! Oh well, I guess I can't tag anyone.
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram