Tuesday, October 3, 2006

When I grow up...

After watching Dancing with the Stars for the past several weeks, I have finally decided what I want to be when I grow up! I'm going to be a ballroom dancer. That's it, I've made my decision, look out world!

Truthfully though, I have always loved dancing of all sorts and every once in a while I would catch a ballroom dancing competition on TV really late on a Saturday night. I was always mesmerized by it and taken aback by the strength & endurance of the dancers...not to mention their elegance.

Now if I could only grow waaaaaaaay taller and be waaaaaaaaaaaay thinner, I'm all set!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram