Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So uncomfortable

I had to go to the GYN today...yearly checkup time. As I was sitting on the table in my pretty gown waiting forever for my doctor to surface, I got to thinking...are there any women out there who are comfortable and more importantly, relaxed, during this exam??? I can't imagine it. You know what's coming and for those 5 minutes or so of the exam, you feel completely violated. Don't get me wrong, I love my doctor and am quite comfortable with him, but the whole process is just so....uncomfortable. I almost asked my doctor if he ever comes across any women who he feels are completely relaxed, but then I thought, he might think I'm nuts for asking, so I didn't.

Oh well, such is the life of a woman, I guess.
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram