Monday, April 10, 2006

The oversmile

The planets aligned just perfectly yesterday and we actually had a family portrait taken...wonders never cease! This was our first family portrait ever.

(Some background: My mom's cousin, who was born in Italy, is going back there in May for her 75th birthday. The relatives in the "old country" wanted to see pictures of my grandfather's family and since I didn't really have any acceptable ones to give to my mom's cousin, I figured now was as good a time as any to have a portrait taken, even though I don't look the way I wish. )

The pictures came out quite nicely except for the dreaded "oversmile." Why do I always have to "oversmile'? Can't I just smile naturally like a normal person? Dh told me I was crazy, he didn't see the "oversmile", but nonetheless I see it, I know it's there. I should be sent to a school to practice smiling in an understated manner. Darn that oversmile!!!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram