Sunday, March 26, 2006

The photographer is in

Very shortly, my sister & her family will be here so that I can take some family photos of them. How did this happen??? My photographic skills are far from professional, yet my sister asked me to do this. Such pressure...I hope I can at least get one good shot! I also can't decide whether to use my regular SLR camera or my digital or both. Although, I was thinking that since 99% of my pictures are individuals age 7 and younger, maybe things will go much smoother photographing 4 adults. Wish me luck!!


******let me edit this: I did get 2 decent pictures. I didn't get to take as many pics as I would have liked though. My nephew is at that age where having to do anything family related is torture, so he pretty much had one foot out the door before he even took 1 picture!! Ugh!
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram