Monday, March 13, 2006

Out with the old...

You know, I was thinking, this scrapping thing sure is...for lack of a better word...fickle. I was searching for some embellishments the other day and what do I happen to chance upon?? My binder of diecuts. Let me clarify...my very dusty, unused, binder of diecuts. As I paged through, I found pocket after pocket and page after page of what I thought were the cutest diecuts ever. I can remember back in the onset days of a very popular vegetable site, when we were all practically drooling & tripping over ourselves to get every one of these cute little diecuts into our hot and heavy hands. And now what? Here they sit, collecting dust. Do I actually dare use one of these? If I did, would I be shunned by the great society of scrappers? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram