Saturday, March 25, 2006

The neverending list....

I have soooooo many things to do in the weeks & months ahead. Really, it's making me crazy when I think about it. I've had to write everything down, trying to free it from my head, and make me a little less crazy. Usually that trick works for me, but not this time. Everything is still swirling around in my head...dd's birthday, my sister's 50th birthday, dd taking First Holy Communion, lots of parties, lots of planning, lots of shopping, lots of things to do period. Why can't I just take things one day at a time? Why do I insist on making myself crazy? Why, why, why?
Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram